Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hajrat Aisha

Narrated `Aisha:

I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) as much as I did of Khadija (although) she died before he married me, for I often heard him mentioning her, and Allah had told him to give her the good tidings that she would have a palace of Qasab (i.e. pipes of precious stones and pearls in Paradise), and whenever he slaughtered a sheep, he would send her women-friends a good share of it.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3816 
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 42 
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 164 

Allah ﷻ Gave Salaam To Her 👇....

❤💕💛💚💙💜💓

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Gabriel came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! This is Khadija (رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنها) coming to you with a dish having meat soup (or some food or drink). When she reaches you, *greet her on behalf of her Lord (i.e. Allaah)* and on my behalf, and give her the glad tidings of having a Qasab palace in Paradise wherein there will be neither any noise nor any fatigue (trouble). "

Sahih al-Bukhari 3820 
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 46 
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 168

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's Why I Love ISLAM

Qur'anic Ayat of The DAY by Thats Why I Love ISLAM - #ThatsWhyILoveISLAM